This post was published 1 year 2 months 6 days ago. The thoughts, opinions, feelings, etc. may not be accurate anymore. I have done and said things in the past that I am not proud of, but I am slowly trying to continue to find my way. Everyone makes mistakes at some point. I am just learning as I go. Thus, no matter how embarrassing/awful, the posts are staying.
- I really like handmade things. I also adore giveaways with handmade items.
- The only allergy-free way I can enjoy Sunbutter is by eating it alone. I can also make plain granola bars, or something else, with Sunbutter, but I can’t eat a Sunbutter & jelly sandwich because I’m allergic to bread. And jelly/jam with preservatives.
- I don’t really get along with feminists. The main reason is because I believe in human rights, not rights for certain groups of people, and this usually starts an argument (or twenty) about how I should care about [blah blah blah]…
I really miss S.
- I suck at replying to snail mail. I still have two different people’s letters on my desk to reply to — two are from Christine.
- Zombies actually scare me a lot. I can do ghosts and those vicious-looking beasts on Teen Wolf and Grimm, but I can’t handle zombies. I also can’t handle anything Saw– or Paranormal-related.
- I think my new favorite homemade meal is Chicken Cordon Bleu with a side of cheesy cauliflower. Grandmama doesn’t make it often, but I really like it because I’ve always loved the flavor of them, but they taste better homemade than they do when they’re packaged like Hot Pockets.
- I love indie films. I feel like they have a more genuine feel to them, as they’re not produced by a huge corporate company.
- I use cleansing cloths on my face even though they’re not made for faces. I got them for free from BzzAgent and just had this curiosity feeling to use them on my face1, so I did. I used them on my face twice that day, and it didn’t burn my face or anything. Instead, it cleared it up. I don’t have acne unless I have something I’m allergic to/something I’m allergic to touches my face, and since that’s constantly an unavoidable occurrence, it’s nice to have something in stores I’m not allergic to. Neutrogena stopped selling the facial wash I used, so I’ve used only water to not massively breakout. For me, it works better than Clinique, an expensive solution I’ve also tried.2
- I really love Once Upon a Time. When it first came out, I felt it was a bit lame. Throughout 2013, I saw previews and whatnot, and I even added it to my list on Netflix, but I didn’t start watching it until now. It puts a huge twist on fairy tales and makes them all know each other and have their plots mixed in with each other.
- I used baby wipes on my face in the past, but they weren’t gentle enough. ↩
- This isn’t exactly sponsored anymore considering I’ve bought a package since receiving the freebie, but I felt like mentioning how I found it and how well it works might be able to help someone else who’s allergic to every face wash. ↩